Have an idea to promote equality, safety, and/or visibility of LGBTQ people in your community? Take the next step and apply for funding today.
Find out about upcoming gatherings in your area, or online trainings. Sign up to stay connected with what's happening in the #LGBTSouth.
We believe that the organizers on the frontlines of the Southern LGBTQ movement can transform our region—but they need the funding and support to do so. Find out how you can get involved in supporting grassroots leadership today!
Meet Southern Equality Fund Grantees!
Full Directory of Grantees
- Fuerza y Unión Múltiple
- *Transgender Assistance Program of Virginia
- SEIRN (Southeast Immigrant Rights Network) 2016 Conference
- OUT in the High Country
- *Midlands Area Transgender Support
- Hattiesburg Unified Southern Fried Pride 2016
- *Charlottesville Pride Community Network
- Western North Carolina Community Health Services (WNCCHS)
- *Shoals Pridefest